Saturday, December 17, 2005

Day 139 ... Day 47 of Turbo Jam



We weighed in on Friday (a day early) because we knew that we had a Christmas party to atend on Friday night and we couldn't guarantee that the food would be totally healthy, and we didn't want to sabotague a Saturday weigh-in. Even weighing in only 6 days after my prior weigh in; I was still down 1 pound.. in two pounds, I will hit my goal!!!! I really hope hat I can do this by the end of the year, but it's going to be tough, because of all of the food temptations that we'll be faced with in the next few weeks. Oh well, gotta tell myself that I want to buy new clothes after Christmas in smaller sizes :)

Food today was a bit of a cheat day... I had a poptart, candy cane hot chocolate, veggie burger and bun, and dinner was chicken pizza... wait a minute, my eating wasn't THAT bad ;)

1 Comments:

Blogger laura1952 said...

Heather,

I have to tell you girl, that I am so proud of you.

I speak with Robbie in Chalene's thread and I am the one that sent the link for different airline prices that were cheaper then $1500 for both of you.

I just spent a couple of hours getting to know the woman behind the man.

You have done so wonderful woman!

You must feel so good.

I know this is a horrible time of year to workout in because of how dark it is, but, it is even more terrible when you don't roll over and put those feet on the ground. You have those ugly voices in your head yakking away all day long about how you blew it.

I am taking a mental health break from Turbo Jam this week as my Recovery Week. No strength training. I am going back to Kathy Smith (who is the same age I am)and her last weeks of Project:You.

Thanks for keeping this blog.

8:43 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home