Sunday, December 18, 2005

Day 140... Day 48 of Turbo Jam

Back on the wagon this morning.. Rob woke me up early because he had to go into work before the crack of dawn... but I went back to sleep until almost 8, and then did a sweet Cardio Party 1 workout. Some days, I am amazed at the amount of sweet that is still generated when I do that workout... and Chalene is so perky and peppy, but not in an annoying way. She's really trying to keep all of us motivated and excited to do the workout without sounding like a drill sergeant.

Off for a pedicure this morning, and then off to do Christmas shopping.... I can't believe Christmas is in one week!! eeks!

What I had to eat today:

Breakfast: Cereal and milk (3 pts)
Snack: Granola Bar (3 pts)
Lunch:
Dinner:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home