Thursday, January 19, 2006

Day 172 Happy Thursday to me!

Happy Thursday to me, Happy Thursday to me, Happy Thursday, Happy Thursday, Happy Thursday to me!

You cn sing almost anything to the tune of "Happy Birthday"... but onto more relevant blog updates, here's my summary of my day...

I woke up at the normal time today, then decided to go back to sleep til almost 7:45. Normally, I would have panicked, but as I didn't have to start work until 12 pm, it was no big deal.

After another strong Cardio Party workout, I ran some errands and headed into work. I tried to keep my eating schedule the same as a normal day so I didn't eat later than I should eat.

What I had to eat today:

Breakfast: Protein Shake (5 pts)
Snack: Applesauce (1 pt)
Lunch: Wacky Teryaki (6 pts)
Snack: Applesauce ( 1 pt)
Dinner: Turkey Sub (5 pts)
Total: 18 pts

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home