Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Day 178 ... new feature.. log of water intake!


New feature to the blog to help me drink water, and update my blog on a more regular basis: the water log! For each litre of water I drink, I will add a Nalgene bottle to my daily tally.

I worked out to Cardio Party 1 this morning, and it really helped me wake up. I have Ab Jam to do once I get home tonight as well.

What I had to eat today:

Breakfast: Protein Shake (5 pts)

Snack: Applesauce (1 pt)
Lunch: Chicken Sub (7 pts)
Snack: Applesauce (1 pt)
Dinner: Carot Soup (4 pts)
Total: 18 pts


1 Comments:

Blogger irish_robbie said...

I like your Nalgene bottle Idea, too funny!! :)

I'm so groggy today! I think its Monday night still catching up with me! Have a great workout this evening!! See you at 3am :)

1:33 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home