Friday, January 20, 2006

Day 173 Finally Friday!! :)

Thank goodness it's Friday!!! Man, this has felt like a 10-day long week, I don't think I'm used to Rob's new workshift yet, and I'm not used to waking up in the middle of the night to chat with Rob when he gets home. I hope I adjust soon :)

I had a good workout this morning, and was then then tempted at work as it was a coworker's birthday. I really wanted a mint nanaimo bar from the party!!!! But I didn't. Yummy water.. that's what I had instead ;) Crossing my fingers for a good weighin tomorrow.

What I had to eat today:

Breakfast: Protein Shake (5 pts)
Snack: Applesauce (1 pt)
Lunch: Wacky Teryaki (6 pts)
Snack: Applesauce ( 1 pt)
Dinner: Turkey Sub (5 pts)
Total: 18 pts

1 Comments:

Blogger KellyC said...

Hi Heather, KellyC from Winnipeg :O)
I finally hit the link from robbie's blog to come by and see you. I'm trying (very hard!) to not get hooked on too many blogs, it can take up your whole day.
He's always talking at BB about how great you're doing, so I wanted to come by and say "Congratulations on almost being at your goal weight!"

I need to get under 150 pounds (5'5", almost 40 yrs.), and I've got over 25 pounds before I get there.
My long term goal is actually to see 139, and see how I feel at that weight.
I've been maintaining 175 during January because I am not being serious with my food plan. I know what needs to be done, and seem to be refusing to do it - ahhh to be a human :O)
I hope to come by periodically and get some motivation seeing how you're sticking with it!
Keep on keepin' on . . .

10:24 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home