Thursday, January 26, 2006

Day 179 Waterlogged Blog...



Wow. I've done 4 bottles of water today.. 4 litres so far. Plus, I had a few Ikea-sized glasses as well. But those don't count, cause it wasn't a Nalgene bottle. I got up at my normal time this morning, even though I didn't have to work until noon today. I did Cardio Party 1 (I wasn't awake when I pushed Play on the DVD and didn't bother to change the DVD when it should have been Turbo Sculpt.) Had a long day at work, and I must have been asked "Heather, do you know if ...." about 80 times if it was once. Sometimes i wonder why I'm cursed with a photographic "work" memory!!! LOL

What I had to eat today:

Breakfast: Protein Shake (5 pts)
Snack: Applesauce (1 pt)
Lunch : wowey Maui Chicken (6 pts)
Snack: Mandarin Oranges (2 pts)
Dinner: Turkey Sub (5 pts), 16 rice tortilla crisps (2 pts)
Dessert: Applesauce (1 pt)
Total: 19 pts

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home