Saturday, January 28, 2006

Day 181 6 month weigh in and results-- down 17.5 pounds!

Well, I've done it, I've past the 6 month marker for a health and weight routine. And I'm very proud to report, I haven't thrown in the towel and given up, like I have in the past. This looks like I have finally got it together, and that this is a lifestyle routine that I can successfully do for the rest of my life! YAY for me!!



This is me when I started Power 90 in 2003. These pictures were taken on my very first day 1. As you can see, I wasn’t very happy with myself. My posture sucked, I looked sad, and I had more in common with a 3 toed sloth or a slug than a human being.



Flash forward to January 2006, and I have come along way, baby!! I now weigh 148 pounds, and look.. I’m not running from the camera!!! Check out the comparison pictures below.




Here are more recent pics below… this is since Aug 1 2005. I can’t believe it’s been 6 months!


And finally… the summary of my January 2006 pictures. I think that I really need to get a better bathing suit bottom (this one is getting to be wrinkly like an elephant). Seeing all these pics together motivates me to keep on trucking, especially when I haven’t had that significant a month for weight or inch loss.

2 Comments:

Blogger T-Ra said...

Wow, you are lookin' good girl!!! With all the weight that you've lost, the toning you've done, and the amazing growth of your hair, I've come to realise that I really haven't seen you in forever!!! Keep up the great work! I wish I had your dedication.

4:10 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW! I'm buying some used Power90 DVD's tomorrow and I'm really excited after seeing your results!

Where did you get your sports bras? I'm really top heavy and having a hard time finding something that is comfortable :P

Snuggs

11:50 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home