Sunday, January 29, 2006

Day 182 ... changing my weight loss goal

Hi all, I've decided to change my weight loss goal, as I think that I may have plateaued because I was so close to my goal; and some part of my subconcious wanted to stay there. The only way to change that is for me to change my goal, so here's my new ticker...



Got up around 8:40 this morning, and threw on Cardio Party 1, and pushed really hard. I want to get a strong start to the second 6 months of my renewed workout and diet plan. I also did my workout right when I got up, so I can't opt out of working out today. I could very easily be tempted to have a sweet 2 day workout break, but I didn't ;) I know Robbie wanted to watch my form and coordination, but I decided that he would be a much happier and rested person if he was left to sleep through my workout.


What I had to eat today:

Breakfast: 3/4 cup of Quaker Rolled Oats (2 pts), 2 containers of applesauce (2 pts) : 4 pts.
Lunch: 6 inch roasted chicken sub (7 pts)
Dinner: Jugo Juice (4 pts)
Total: 15 points (under, but as I went over yesterday, that's not a bad thing)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home