Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Day 184 My eyes are burning Tuesday


I could not get to sleep last night. and then I kept looking at the clock. And then it was almost time for Robbie to get home from work. He works until 2 am. To make matters even more incredible, I got up this morning and was working out by 6:10 this morning. I pushed myself through Turbo Sculpt, although I think I've had better workout sessions. I think that less than 5 hours of sleep doe not allow me to have my best workout ever, but I didn't turn the DVD off early and curl up on the sofa and nap (which is what I really wanted to do).

What I had to eat today:

Breakfast: 3/4 cup of Quaker Rolled Oats (2 pts), 2 containers of applesauce (2 pts) : 4 pts.

Snack: Applesauce (1 pt)

Lunch: Chili (7 pts)

Applesauce (1 pt), half of a granola bar (1.5 pts)

Dinner: Sushi (6 pts)

Total: 20.5 points

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home