Friday, February 03, 2006

Day 187 One more sleep until weigh-in




This was a long Friday.... woke up this morning and threw on Cardio Party Remix.. still having some problems with the second punching segment, I just can't get the rhythym of the routine quite down, and it's mildly frustrating. I love the line from the workout that Chalene says... "You made a mistake? (Don't worry) Mistakes burn calories too". That's a perfect way of looking at working out. If you make a mistake, there's no point to getting mad or frustrated at yourself, the point is, you're trying, and you're still working really hard. I threw on the workout again this evening, just to pump myself up because I felt like I was having a fat, bloated day.

What I had to eat today:

Breakfast: 3/4 cup of Quaker Rolled Oats (2 pts), 2 containers of applesauce (2 pts) : 4 pts.
Snack: Applesauce (1 pt)
Lunch: Chef Boyardee Mini Ravioli (7 pts)
Snack: Mandarin Oranges (2 pts)
Dinner: Jugo Juice (4 pts)
Total: 18 points

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home