Thursday, February 02, 2006

Day 186 Another stab at Cardio Party Remix




Late shift at work today means that I get to sleep in past 8 am this morning, and still get a great workout in this morning. I did Cardio Party Remix and had some issues with the second punching segment, when I kept leading from the wrong side, and getting confused and backwards when watching the workout leaders on the TV. I worked out again at 9:30 when I got home, because I wanted to try again. The coordination was better, but still not perfect. But, I found that catching onto the choreography was easier in this DVD than some of the other workouts. I hope that's a good sign ;)


What I had to eat today:

Breakfast: 3/4 cup of Quaker Rolled Oats (2 pts), 2 containers of applesauce (2 pts) : 4 pts.
Snack: Applesauce (1 pt)
Lunch: Chili (7 pts)
Snack: Applesauce (1 pt)
Dinner: Veggie Crazy Plates Pizza (6 pts)
Total: 19 points

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home