Monday, August 15, 2005

Day 15

OW. Well, my intensity and rage fueled workout rewrded me with some sweet muscle music today. Did you know that it feels like you have muscles in your armpits? No, really, it does!! Doing my resistance-band led weight routine felt fantastic today (can you tell that I am being a wee bit sarcastic??)

Wow.. it' not even 10:30 pm and I am worn out... and it's only Monday!!! I remember when I was young and foolish, and you were really lame if you went out to the bar before 11 pm.... what were we thinking??!?!?!! Oh well, now that I'm older, and wiser, I will be a good girl and end off my post, and head off to bed. Once I have put tomorrow's lunch in containers and put the clothes in the dryer... and THEN I can go to bed ;)

What I had to eat today:

Breakfast: Shake -- 5 pts
Lunch: Mission Impastable-- 7 pts.
Snack: Half a granola Bar: 1.5 pts.
Dinner: Chicken and chips: 8 pts.

Total: 21.5 points.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home