Friday, August 19, 2005

Day 19...

So, something new happened during my workout today. Toronto was nailed with several rounds of thunderstorms (we ended up having severe flooding in some areas, and there was even a tornado or two that touched down in Fergus!!) As a result, the entire time I was doing my workout in the morning, I prayed that the power wouldn't go out. Luckily, it didn't, so I got to complete my workout as planned before work.

One of the people in our Tech Sales team brought in mini Cinnabons for our teams. I wanted one real bad, but didn't cave. So I gulped down a litre and a half of water to feel disgustingly full (hey, you gotta do whatever you can from cheating on your diet).


What I had to eat:

Breakfast: Shake (5 pts)
NO CINNABONS!!!!!
Snack: Muesli (3 pts)
Lunch: Mission Impastable (6.5 pts)
Dinner: Chicken and fries (8 pts)

Total: 21.5

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home